Future Start

This is a card issued by Service Canada that shows potential employers that you are legally allowed to obtain employment in Canada. It is also used for income tax purposes and is extremely important to have as a secure piece of identification. As this is one of your most important pieces of employment identification, please be aware that once you have received your card, it must be put in a safe spot, and never carry it in your wallet or purse. In order to start working, you need your SIN number. To get one please visit, in person:

Service Canada
Dawson B. Daphinee Building
77 Dufferin Street, Bridgewater