The Sexual Health Centre for Lunenburg County is a pro-choice, youth positive organization that is respectful of age, gender, sexual orientation and diversity. The centre is open Wednesday – Friday 9am until 6:30 pm.
You can email them or submit a question through their website "Ask Us" section. The province also maintains a 24-hour hotline for non-emergency health related questions, just dial 211. The centre also has a Facebook and Twitter page that you can receive information and updates on.
School Outreach: If you are a student who needs a pregnancy test, counselling, or other information, they can go to your school if you are unable to come to our office. Arrangements must be made through your school Guidance Counsellor or other school authority.
48 Empire Street, Bridgewater, B4V 2L4
Phone: 902 527-2868
Our Business Counsellors are available to assist at every stage of the business cycle. Whether you are:
- Interested in starting a business, but don't know where to start
- Looking for assistance with your business plan
- An entrepreneur who sees a business growth opportunity sitting just beyond your reach
- Thinking of expanding your company, but need trusted support and expert advice to get you there
- Looking for training for your business or staff
To make an appointment with a Business Counsellor, contact us today:
Phone: 1-877-232-2723 or (902) 543-1067
In Person: 373 King Street, Bridgewater, NS